Carroll County Republican Women
* To promote an informed electorate through political education and activity;
* To increase the effectiveness of women in the cause of good government through active political participation;
* To encourage loyalty to the Republican Party, and to promote its principles and candidates in all elections, including non-partisan elections;
* To facilitate cooperation among the Republican women of the county;
* To work for and support the election of the Republican Party's nominees.
We invite all
Carroll County and
the surrounding area
to join us!
Congratulations to our Carroll County Elected Officials!
We are looking forward to serving alongside you
and seeing and hearing from you in 2018.
- We believe America's strength lies with individuals, not with government.
- We believe in a strong national defense, preserving our national strength while working to extend peace and freedom throughout the world.
- We believe that government must practice fiscal responsibility and allow individuals to keep more of the money they earn.
- We believe that free enterprise and individual initiative bring opportunity, economic growth and prosperity.
- We believe in equal rights and equal opportunity.
- We believe that the Republican Party will help us translate these ideas into successful principles of good government.
Celebrating 75 Years
Carroll County Republican Women...
taking the right steps in Carroll County since 1943.
Women Making a Difference
in Carroll County Illinois
State Representative-89th District
State Senator-45th District
State Representative-71st District
State Senator-36th Districty
"Let's change Springfield together"
Out-going President Jodi Purlee
installs In-coming President Tony McCombie
at CCRW October Luncheon.
Our Newly Re-elected Incumbents
Our Newly Elected Officials