Carroll County Republican Women
* To promote an informed electorate through political education and activity;
* To increase the effectiveness of women in the cause of good government through active political participation;
* To encourage loyalty to the Republican Party, and to promote its principles and candidates in all elections, including non-partisan elections;
* To facilitate cooperation among the Republican women of the county;
* To work for and support the election of the Republican Party's nominees.
We invite all
women and men in
Carroll County and
the surrounding area
to join us!
The Breakfast Club
Wednesday, March 13 * 8--10 a.m.
Mt. Carroll Cafe, Mt. Carroll, IL
Come network with like-minded Republicans.
(Meets the 2nd Wednesday of every month)
We are looking forward to serving alongside you and
seeing and hearing from you in 2019.
- We believe America's strength lies with individuals, not with government.
- We believe in a strong national defense, preserving our national strength while working to extend peace and freedom throughout the world.
- We believe that government must practice fiscal responsibility and allow individuals to keep more of the money they earn.
- We believe that free enterprise and individual initiative bring opportunity, economic growth and prosperity.
- We believe in equal rights and equal opportunity.
- We believe that the Republican Party will help us translate these ideas into successful principles of good government.
Republican Women February Meeting
Thursday, Feb. 28, 2019 at 5 p.m.
Mest Manor, 525 3rd Street, Savanna
Hors d'oeuvres / Beverages - $7
Call your Town Chair to make your reservation today!
Representative Tony McCombie
will kick off our new Club Year!
Featured Guest Speakers:
Kevin Reibel, Carroll County Board Chair
Aaron Kaney, Carroll County GOP Central Committee Chair
Women Making a Difference
in Carroll County Illinois
Engaging and Empowering Women Since 1943
State Representatives Tony McCombie
Fair Maps Legislation
Sen. Brian Stewart Rep. Andrew Chesney
are Sworn In
"Let's change Springfield together"
Carroll County Republican Women are dedicated to promoting the principles of the Republican Party through an informed electorate by educating and empowering its members, and by electing Republicans to local, state and national offices.
“There is no task or project too great, there is no dream outside of our reach. Don’t ever let anyone tell you it can’t be done. The future lies with the dreamers, not the cynics and the critics.”
-President Donald J. Trump