Carroll County Republican Women are dedicated to promoting the principles of the Republican Party through an informed electorate by educating and empowering its members, and by electing Republicans to local, state and national offices.
* To promote an informed electorate through political education and activity;
* To increase the effectiveness of women in the cause of good government through active political participation;
* To encourage loyalty to the Republican Party, and to promote its principles and candidates in all elections, including non-partisan elections;
* To facilitate cooperation among the Republican women of the county;
* To work for and support the election of the Republican Party's nominee
- The Carroll County Republican Women (CCRW) was founded in 1943 and was one of the first clubs to be established in Illinois.
- The Club serves the communities of Carroll County Illinois, including Mt. Carroll, Savanna, Thomson, Chadwick, Milledgeville, Lanark, Shannon and Lake Carroll.
- We take pride in our American heritage, our community and the support of
- We are dedicated to the U.S. Constitution and to the conservative principles
of the Republican Party.
- Carroll County Republican Women is part of the Illinois Federation of Republican Women (IFRW) and of the National Federation of Republican Women (NFRW).
Republican Women are the heart and hands, the foot soldiers of the Republican Party. 2018 and 2019 continued to prove to be defining years for our Country, our State and our local communities. Republican Women are informed, attuned, and motivated to synergize Republican principles.
Join us for 2020!
- Identify and Elect Republican candidates at all levels.
- Volunteer and Vote and hold accountable Republican and other Elected Officials.
- Team up and stand shoulder to shoulder to continue to Keep America Great!